Here is our recipe from Paciano, in collaboration with chef Walter.
this dish is really simple, the Tuscan invent it because of their lazy mood, they just use the content of tortello with ricotta and spinach instead of making also the pasta!
Here is what we need to make Gnudi, Fontanaro style:
- Sheep Ricotta possibly from Pienza (we love to stay local)
- Boiled Organic spinach
- breadcrumbs (made by old brown bread and olive oil toasted in a sauce pan or at the oven) – (1 coffee spoon per person)
- Organic white flour (1 coffee spoon per person)
Dry the boiled spinach, and add it to the ricotta cheese. Add the four and breadcrumb.
Mix well by hand (never use food processor) – Make small balls and leave them 30 minutes on a tray to relax.
Boiled them in salt water, a minute after they float they are ready.
You might also like
- Tortellini in brodo
- Potacchio chicken
- Gluten free gnocchi Paciano style
- How to make carbonara di Zucchine