Home made pasta semolina and water is our favorite Simple Pasta!
- • 100 g (3 oz) of Organic Semolina Flour per person. Online (Amazon) you may find the Semolina Fine Wheat Flour from Gilchesters Organics or better the Semola Rimacinata di Grano Duro Cappelli 1 Kg Molino Agostin also on Amazon or Selezione Casillo Semola.
- Spring Natural Water more or less half of the flour. Natural temperature, not from the fridge.
- A spoon or two of EVO extra virgin organic olive oil if you have a good one.
- • Make a well with the semolina.
- • Add some water little by little little by little, until you have a smooth dough, adding the EVO also.
- • Knead the dough for 10 to 15 minutes, until it is smooth, firm and quite elastic.
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- • Roll and Cut the pasta the way you like more: spaghetti. farfalle or ravioli?