To cook this recepy, please go in out woods to find the best wild asparagus!!!
If not you can find them at the vegetable market in Chiusi each Monday morning or in Città della Pieve or Cortona each Saturday morning.
INGREDIENTS per 4 persons:
– 380 gr. of Carnaroli or Arborio rise
– 300 gr. of wild Asparagus
– Fontanaro olive oil or another organic extra vergin olive oil
– Skimmed milk (instead of using butter)
– 2 onions or even better fresh onions
– Natural soup (hand made is better)
Cut the onions and fried in Olive oil in a good ceramic pan.
Add the cutted asparagus (in this case they don’t have the white and so you can use the full vegetable).
When the onions are gold, add the rise, and gently add 2 spoon of soup. Every time the soup is dried, add more soup.
Close to the and of the rise cooking add some milk, butter or cream.