We love to cook lasagna when the fall starts, every time we create a new version, here are some basic ways to make it.
The more you cook it and the more you will love to try new cooking lasagna experience like with artchokes in Spring, or the meat ragù version.
- fresh pasta (same of tagliatelle)
- sea salt
- 2 jars of organic plain tomatoes sause from Italy or better from our organic kitchen garden
- freshly ground black pepper
- 600 g hand made besciamella similar to creme fresh
- 600 g of smocked cheese and fresh caciotta cheese from Pienza
- 2 handfuls 2 years Vintage Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- In a large casserole-type pan slowly fry with 4 tablespoons of olive: oil, and finely chopped onions up to they are golden, then add the tomatoes sause.
- Cook for about 30 minutes.
- Place on a baking tray a slide of pasta, one of besciamelle with thetomatoes sause, then pasta, than again the process up to you (we like minimum 3 slides of condiment).
- Preheat the oven to 1200ºC/400ºF/gas 6. Roast in the oven for the last 20 minutes.
- Add parmesan and bread crums at the and together with pepper or fresh organic basil
this is only one of the way to make it, at our cooking class we do it with zucchini, artichokes and more!
Here also the meat ragu version:
- 1 organic onion, finely chopped or 2 shallots inely chopped
- 1 organic carrot, finely chopped
- extra virgin organic olive oil
- 100 g quality organic sausage
- 100 g quality organic pork of cinta senese
- 2 x 200 g good-quality organic tomatoes in jars
- 1/2 glasses of a good dry red wine (better if Sangiovese)
- In a large casserole-type pan slowly fry with 4 tablespoons of olive: oil, onion, carrot, up to they are golden, add salt and pepper to te meat, then add the meat.
- Cook for about 5, 10 minutes, then add the wine up to it is dried then the tomatoes.
- Place on a baking tray a slide of pasta, one of besciamelle with the meat, then pasta, than again the process up to you (we like minimum 3 slides of condiment).