Asparagus fresh pasta is a very easy and healthy pasta to make when Asparagus are in season…and now they are.
- fresh asparagus (also wild asparagus are fantastic for this recipe)
- semolina flour
- extra virgin organic olive oil
- salt and pepper
- robiola or stracchino or other
- fresh tap water room temperature
- a glass or red dry wine
- Parmesan cheese
On Amazon i’ve found Molino grassi organic semolina.
- Make a cone of double semolina flower respect of the water and knead it for 10 minutes. if the dough is too wet add more semolina.
- Make a cone of double semolina flower respect of the wine and water (half glass of wine for one full glass of water) and knead it for 10 minutes. if the dough is too wet add more semolina
- Leave the dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- In the meanwhile mix the cheese with the parmesan cheese and use two tea spoons to make it like a ball shape.
- Roll the pasta and add cut your ravioli..