Pasta alla puttanesca Fontanaro style
This is a very good way to make pasta alla puttanesca, fast and tasty.
DIRECTIONS for 5 persons
- 500g spaghetti from Gragnano or similar (it is important is that is a dry pasta that cook minimum 12 minutes to be a good one!!)
- 500g peeled organic tomatoes (fresh or tinned)
- 50g capers of Pantelleria, rinsed and roughly chopped.
- 2 anchovy fillets (salted or in oil)
- 100 gr good quality organic olives, rinsed.
- 80 gr EVO Organic Extra Virgin il Fontanaro olive oil.
- 4 spoon of hot water (same you use to boil pasta)
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and lightly crushed
- 1 chilli (fresh, dried or a good pinch of chilli flakes)
- Chopped organic parsley from the kitchen garden
- Gently fry the garlic, chilli and anchovy fillets in the oil. Mash the anchovies with a wooden spoon until they have completely dissolved.
- Remove the garlic. You can also remove the chilli if you don’t like it too hot. If you prefer a really fiery dish, crush or finely chop the chilli before frying.
- Add the tomatoes, olives and capers. Mash the tomatoes thoroughly with a fork and cook over a medium high heat for 15 to 20 minutes. Add some water from the pasta to make the sause more creamy.
- Cook the pasta untilal dente, drain and add to the pan with the sauce. Toss the pasta with the sauce and heat gently for a couple of minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.