Ravioli with ricotta and zucchini
Ingredients per 4 persons:
- 4 organic eggs
- 200 gr. of organic flours (00)
- 200 gr. of organic semola flours
- a pinch of salt
- 4 spoons of organic extra virgin olive oil
- 100 gr of grained Pecorino cheese DOP
- 100 gr. or ricotta of Pienza cheese
- graind parmesan cheese if you like to add while serving your ravioli with ricotta and zucchini
- thyme leaves
In a sauce pan ad 3/5 spoon of extra virgin organic olive oil, a glove of garlic (to remove later) and some thyme leaves, as much as you like. Add the zucchini sliced in circles.
Shift and mix together the flours, make the shape of a volcano, add the eggs.
Blend all. Massage and work it – until the dough is smooth and soft. (if it is not clear see the tagliatelle recipe step by step in this blog).
In the meanwhile beat together grained pecorino cheese and ricotta (or dried mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese) and add some of the zucchini.
Follow the images to make the pasta stuffed with cheese
You can add the remain zucchini and cheese to season your Ravioli with ricotta and zucchni.